Thursday, July 14, 2011

nooo

i dont want to leave. i want to stay here. im going to miss nonna, her calling the cats at night tobi tobitobi toooobiiiii, her telling us to only eat what we want but being so excited when we finish it. ugh i dont want to to go back home, even for the fresh milk. i want to be here, not just in italy, but in siena. siena is my home. it is my city. i dont want to leave my ragazzo. he's so great and ohsobeauitful. i dont want to go back to reality, this summer has been magic and i dont want it to end. i love it here, for serious.
ugh this is so stupid. thats it. im not leaving. im dropping out of school and staying here. maybe i could work for nonna or find a job teaching english. you cant make me leave.
my heart it here.
and i cant be separated form that
i would die.

No comments:

Post a Comment